The aim of the Project is to reduce energy consumption of public buildings, improve their technical condition, reduce the risk of accidents of installations operation, improve comfort level and introduce alternative sources of energy for satisfying the demand of hot water in public buildings.
The relevance of the Project for educational and healthcare facilities is caused by social significance of these objects, as well as budget deficit due to lack of systematic approach to implementing energy saving measures in public buildings.
After analysis of current condition of the buildings and possible solutions, it is suggested to implement complex of modernization works, including roof/facade insulation, replacement of windows, hydraulic settings of heating systems. Complex or partial modernization measures are to be implemented in 71 public buildings.
- Replacement of technologically and physically obsolete lamps with incandescent with mercury arc lamp DRL, high-pressure sodium arc lamps with LED lamps of 42 W, 139 W.
- Reconstruction of cable-air lines with the use of the latest technologies (isolated wires).
Energy savings expected up to 50% of consumption.
Construction the new facilities for treatment of sewage on the existing WWTP without stopping the process of waste water treatment. Capacity - 15000 m3/day.
Regarding the Project there will be a construction of:
- Receiving bowl
- Sand trap with aeration system
- Primary decanter
- Anaerobic reactor
- Secondary decanter
- Sludge PS
- Facilities for air blowers
- Facilities for sludge dewatering and treatment
Nitrification and denitrification are used for improvement the treatment of waste water from the phosphorus and nitrogen.
The process of sludge fugate and wastewater treatment is going in anaerobic reactor for reduce the concentration of phosphorus.
Disinfection of the wastewater is going to be by ultraviolet lamps.
After the treatment the sludge is going to the process of dewatering and utilization.
Thermomodernisation of public buildings of Education, Science, Sport and Healthcare sectors in Kamyanske (former Dniprodzerzhynsk)
Project aims at deep thermal modernisation of 38 public buildings – kindergartens, schools, healthcare and sport halls.
The Project is divided into 2 phases.
1st phase of the Project includes:
- Construction of two boiler plants at the sites where the pumping station and the central heat distribution center is located. This will allow to refuse from the purchase of heat from the outside party JSC "Dneprodzerzhinsk HPP"
- Construction of two boiler plants on existing sites at the sites where the pumping station and the central heat distribution center is located which will partly (through the line PS2) to refuse from the purchase of heat from the outside party - JSC "Dneprodzerzhinsk HPP"
2nd stage of the Project includes:
- Construction of 4 boiler plants at the places of existing facilities, which will allow totally refuse the purchase of heat from the outside party - JSC "Dneprodzerzhinsk HPP
- Reconstruction of 2 heat supply stations
- Reconstruction of left-bank located boiler house including installation of the cogeneration equipment, frequency regulation, replacement of the smoke exhausters, fans and pump group, reconstruction of the boiler.
Each of the mentioned above measures will also include measures for modernization of heat supply networks and installation of the house heat metering devices.