Complex modernization of water supply and sewerage systems in the city Lutsk
The overall purpose of water supply and wastewater disposal systems’ modernization in Lutsk is to reduce the negative impact on the environment and to improve water supply services, transportation and wastewater treatment in the city. Project implementation will lead to significant energy saving, reduction of water losses in the networks, improvement of the hydrological regime of the Styr River (such as the composition and concentrations of dissolved chemicals, the amount and composition of the solid material, etc.) through implementation of innovative solutions for wastewater and sludge treatment.
The proposed project includes the following investment measures:
- Reconstruction of the Water Supply Pipeline and Water Collection Main in Lutsk
- Procurement of the special vehicles for maintenance services in Lutsk
- Procurement of Water Laboratory Equipment in Lutsk
- Rehabilitation of Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) in Lutsk
- Construction Supervision of Water and Wastewater Works in Lutsk