Technical rehabilitation of the water supply and water sewerage systems in the cities of Rivne oblast
The overall purpose of water supply and wastewater disposal systems’ modernization in Rivne is to reduce the negative impact on the environment and to improve water supply services, transportation and wastewater treatment in the city. Implementation of the project will lead to significant energy saving, reduction of water losses in the networks, improvement of the hydrological regime of the Ustia River (such as the composition and concentrations of dissolved chemicals, the amount and composition of the solid material, etc.) through the implementation of innovative solutions for wastewater and sludge treatment.
The proposed project includes the following investment measures:
- Reconstruction of Water Transmission Mains (Boyarka and Kvasiliv) in Rivne and Hydraulic Modelling
- Water and Wastewater Works and Installations in Rivne
- Procurement of Special vehicle with Pipeline TV inspection system in Rivne
- Procurement of Flow Meter Check System in Rivn
- Construction Supervision of Water and Wastewater Works in