TO POTENTIAL PARTICIPANTS FOR JOINING THE EIB PROJECT «UKRAINE MUNICIPAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROGRAMME»: NEW PARTICIPANTS ARE INVITED TO JOIN UMIP.
Given the unallocated amount of the loan, projects in the field of water supply and sewerage, as well as in the field of solid waste management (in the controlled areas) are invited to participate in the UMIP.
In accordance with the requirements of the Finance Contract:
Total loan repayment period (including grace period):
- 15 years for projects in the field of solid waste management;
- 30 years for projects in the field of water supply and waste-water treatment.
- 3 years for projects in the field of solid waste management;
- 8 years for projects in the field of water supply and waste-water treatment дення.
Construction terms for projects must not exceed the duration of the grace period.
Final beneficiaries of the loan can be central and local executive bodies, local governments, state and communal enterprises (including enterprises in which the state or communal share is more than 50%).
The cost of the project must be at least 10 million euros.
Implementation of the project under UMIP will require co-financing from the Final Beneficiary in the amount necessary to cover VAT.
The Project must comply with the regional or municipal program for the development of the relevant sector, as well as be technically feasible, financially viable, acceptable in terms of environmental and social impact.
Taking into account the recent experience of cities preparing applications for participation in the Program, as well as taking into account the state of readiness of other projects included in the UMIP, we draw attention to the fact that:
- only applications in which the planned scope of work and the estimated cost of the project are clearly defined will be accepted for consideration;
- preference will be given to projects for which, in addition to the application, there is also additional documentation (feasibility study, project documentation, business plan, etc.)...
Applications are accepted until 1 of July 2021.
Please fill in the attached fiches and submit the signed scanned versions together with the available project documents (Feasibility study, business plan, project documentation, etc.) to e-mail addresses : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact: (044) 207-18-66, (063) 487-01-14.