- Replacement of technologically and physically obsolete lamps with incandescent with mercury arc lamp DRL, high-pressure sodium arc lamps with LED lamps of 42 W, 139 W.
- Reconstruction of cable-air lines with the use of the latest technologies (isolated wires).
Energy savings expected up to 50% of consumption.
Thermomodernisation of public buildings in Education, Science, Sport and Healthcare sectors in the city Kamianske
Project aims at deep thermal modernisation of 38 public buildings – kindergartens, schools, healthcare and sport halls.
Rehabilitation of the public lighting systems with introduction of Energy Efficient technologies in the city Kamianske
The Project aimed on the increasing of the level of social comfort in the city and reducing of the harmful impact on the environment by reconstruction of the lighting system.
The Project consists of:
- Rehabilitation of 53 chains of the street lighting using the energy efficiency technologies and automatic systems;
- Installation of 17 traffic lights with automatic management systems;
- Installation of 160 photovoltaic stations (optionally).
As per Project Implementation Plan developed 2020 the project includes the following components:
Component 1: Modernisation of more than 7 km district heating networks
Component 2: Boiler Houses:
- Decommissioning of the boilers at the Kryvorizhstal BH (KMK) and the district heating mains from KMK
- Splitting of heat loads into three zones and hydraulic calculation
- Reconstruction of the Gigant and Mekhanobrchormet boiler houses financed by EIB loan
- Reconstruction of Kryvorizhstal boiler house funded by municipal budget
- Introduction of systems for monitoring and control of boiler houses operation (SCADA at boiler houses and the Central Dispatch Post)
The total installed heating capacity of the boiler houses to be modernised is 181.6 MW.
Component 3: Demand-Side Measures – Installation of Individual Heat Substations with SCADA in more than 370 public-sector buildings
Component 4: Construction Supervision
This Project envisages replacement of the existing lamps by new one, as well as replacement of some other elements (cables, teleautomatics) solely, and does not include any elements that will provide new services.
Taking into account, that the street lighting in the city of Kyiv does not have any overabundance (it is installed only in places, where it is needed for the citizens), thus, the Project envisages exclusively measures, which meet the requirements of ultimate users (residents of the city).